Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fourth of July Weekend

We had a very busy holiday weekend. As soon as we got there, we started snapping photos. We have a lot of pics of Corbin from his first summer at the lake, so the twins are due the same. We have quite the set-up there, too, with the large play pen, play quilts & tent. The babies get to stay contained and in the shade!

Here is Cameron, who recently learned to pull up on things.

Photobucket

We have photos of Corbin asleep in this hammock swing, so we managed to get the twins' pictures, too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The babies loved the pool. They loved to splash. I'm glad each of my boys loves the water.

Photobucket

As always, there were a few boatrides to partake in

Photobucket

Corbin really loved the boat. He liked to stand up front & watch the waves.

Photobucket

I was very happy with their little celebratory outfits/swimwear this year. Most of it I got at garage sales, but my mom found Corbin's outfit at Costco.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was very happy that my parents came over to visit with us!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boatride put all 3 boys to sleep.

Photobucket

Corbin with Grandma KK

Photobucket

Jamie with Grandpa Rick

Photobucket

Can you believe it? The summer is half over already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

san diego foreclosures