Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter

Easter was here in town this year. We had just returned from our trip to Kentucky and needed to rest up here in town.

A couple of days before Easter, I took some pics of them in their Easter duds. I wish, wish, wish that I had some sort of photography or editing skills, but I just haven't been able to find the time for it, even though it interests me. Still, even though my skills aren't the best, they are darn cute kids! Corbin is only in one of them because he was having a very crabby morning, unfortunately.













The Easter Bunny came early Sunday morning and left Corbin a new camera! Here he is taking a picture of the baskets.



We started Easter morning out with a traditional (plastic, hypoallergenic) egg hunt. However, it had been raining for a week straight at that point, so the ground outdoors was too soggy for an outdoor hunt.

The kids really had an exciting time finding all of the semi-hidden eggs. Even the twins seemed to catch the general idea of it, once they found out that there was candy inside of them.

M & M's!!
















Then we got cleaned up and I took the twins for a cruise around 270, hoping that they could be convinced to take early naps prior to Easter brunch. Jon took Corbin over to my brother and sister-in-law's home separately.

Thankfully, the twins fell asleep according to the grand plan & woke up as I was on my way to BIL/SIL's.


The kids all had a great time playing with grandma, grandpa & their cousins. They all ate pretty decently, too, which is surprising. It pretty much couldn't have been planned out any better.

Jamie and Grandma





And I leave you with this super cute pic of Corbin and Ethan in Ethan's new room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

san diego foreclosures