Thursday, August 4, 2011

Planting the Seeds of Potty Training

Jamie has been peeing on the potty when I think to put him on it for a few weeks now. I'll be honest, it's really just a lack of effort on my part. I think he could get it pretty easily. He knows when he's peeing and looooooooves to sit on the potty and go. If I let him, he would sit there all day. But this summer has been so busy! We've had occupational therapy on Mondays and Fridays, Speech Therapy on Tuesdays, and Skillbuilders at the YMCA on Wednesdays. Busy, busy, busy! So I am thinking that maybe we will start potty training "for real" after the holidays, in early 2012. Cam, of course, just follows along & thinks it's fun. Hopefully, he will still think it's fun when it's go-time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

san diego foreclosures