Saturday, January 30, 2010

Showin' Off

Here are a couple of videos of Corbin with his flashcards. We don't really work with him very much, but the kid is like a little sponge. Do it once or twice & he's got it!





While my parents were visiting tonight, Cameron was doing this cute little thing where he would peek out from my Dad's shoulder. I asked Jon to hand me the camera, and I actually caught it once.

Photobucket

Then I thought it was so cute, so I took a few more:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Corbin really wanted his picture taken, so I had to oblige!

Cheeeeeeeeeese!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I think I figured out what was really wrong with Jamie. I massaged his gums tonight, on the off chance that something might be happening there, and there was! He has a little bottom tooth that is coming up. It is right there at the surface, with just a tiny bit of gum on top still. We did get some Ranitidine for him (Zantac), and it has seemed to improve things a bit, but I think the teething is truly more of the culprit of his late bedtimes. But the good news is that he sleeps like a Kranz, about 10-11 hours at night before waking. He didn't go to bed until 10:30 tonight, though, so Mommy & Daddy had a martini to simulate relaxation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

san diego foreclosures