Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You Should See the Other Guy

Corbin had his first run in with a biter yesterday at playgroup.

It was a really busy group yesterday. We had 6 moms there with 10 kids, so it was extremel chaotic & hard to keep an eye on everyone, especially with me paying attention to the twins so much.

It was at the very end of the playgroup & we were getting ready to go. I guess he and this little boy were sort of grappling over a particular toy, and they sort of disappeared into a little ball as they grabbed for it. It was kind of quiet- the other mom and I couldn't really see what was going on because of the way their bodies were Suddenly, Corbin began to cry, and they stopped their wrestling. When I picked him up, it was obvious why he was so upset. He had a huge bite-mark on his cheek!

The mom was mortified, and said so, among apologizing profusely. I mean, what are you going to do? We were right there next to them, we couldn't stop it... and she handled it well. But, my poor little boy! This was taken the day after- you should have seen it yesterday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

san diego foreclosures