Friday, September 2, 2011

First Day of Preschool



We decided to send Corbin to the public preschool. I really think that we made the right decision. He has a fantastic teacher and he seems to be enjoying himself.

We had his open house the day before school started, where we got a sitter for the twins and took him in to meet his teachers and fellow classmates.

He found his name outside the class on the wall!



Of course, I made him pose there :)



While we talked with the teacher, her assistant and the therapist, Corbin dove right into the play centers.



Here he is with his teacher



Getting comfy in the reading nook



On the first day of school, the bus driver came much earlier than she said that she would. So, we weren't quite ready with the camera, but I did get a quick shot of him before he boarded the bus for the first time.



There goes my baby!





It was hard the first day. I worried about him a bit. But I also knew that he would be enjoying himself. I did miss him, for sure. I was excited to see that school bus pull up at the foot of the driveway 3 1/2 hours later.

Here he is- back from the first day of school!





Here was his first piece of art from his first day. It said that he had a great first day & took turns playing with letter materials. I love getting his backpack every day and seeing what they've done and what the teacher has to say. I also love it when he gets off the bus and tells me what he's done that day. He's starting to tell me about other kids that he's played with, the songs he sings and what he made that day. Today, he was the line leader and did a great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment

san diego foreclosures