Friday, September 2, 2011

November '09 Meet-Up

Most of the people who know me know that I network with other moms around the country that have children the same age as ours. Last year, I met with 3 other mamas from the twins' birth board and their kids for a shopping trip in Cincinnati. This year, the Ohio girls came to our home for a day of playing and swimming. For their privacy, I am not going to mention them by name.

It sure is nice to have people to bounce questions and concerns off of. It's nice to know that the support is there. And when you can meet up "in real life", it's that much better.

The babies who came to play were all little boys, except for one older sister who came along to help out.

We had a fun time & a nice lunch together. I cannot believe that all of the little boys ate as well as they did and as nicely as they did. I think that they all played so hard that they were just happy to refuel.









And here are the mommies and kiddos who could make it this year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

san diego foreclosures